We are a worldwide Augmented Hospitality leader. We are 300,000 experts committed to reinventing hospitality with unique and unrivalled experiences within our addresses. We are Accor. Our promise is caring and impeccable service. We nurture real passion for service and achievement beyond limits. Our mission is to make the impossible possible to realize your dreams. We’re so much more than hotels—we’re creating innovative lifestyle experiences, whether you live, work or play. Blaze your own trail from 50+ hotel brands, restaurants, nightclubs, spas, co-working spaces, and tech start-ups.
Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Food and Beverage Service
Location : Bangkok/Thailand
Level : Staff Line level
Posted : 03 Dec 2021
Job Role : Banqueting Manager
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ96361
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type : Permanent
Validate Through : 31 Dec 2021
Salary Range (monthly): USD 0 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Pullman Bangkok King Power
- Manages departmental inventories and assets including par levels and maintenance of equipment.
- Conducts monthly department meetings with the Banquet captains and associates.
- Oversee catered functions, in house and outside.
- Controls number of casual waiters hired for specific functions, checks attendance, grooming and uniform of all banquet personal.
- Prepares monthly training plans and training reports.
- Assigns personnel to take charge of specific functions.
- Responsible for log book report to ensure that all guest comments, complaints and daily incidents that happened in each function are written down in the log book and forwarded to the Director of F&B and Banquet Manager before the daily morning briefing.
- Briefs all staff before the beginning of each function to ensure that each members of staff knows about the activities of function, menu, etc...
-Maintains and improves the standard of service, and set up according to established standard.
-Responsible for controlling beverage costs in close co-ordination with Cost Controller.
-Resolve staff and customer concerns quickly and efficiently.
-Ensure that proper billing system is implemented and adhered to, co-ordinates with accounting department.
-Responsible for hygiene, cleanliness and good appearance of all function rooms, co-ordinates with Engineering for any necessary repairs or decorations.
- Minimum 10 years experience in service position with at least 5 years in supervisory / managerial capacity.
- Good command both Thai & English communication skills
- Computer basics and experience in working with Point of sales software, banqueting software or billing software.
- Exceptional knowledge and understanding of various banquet and food service techniques and standards.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Warmth and graciousness with the ability to function in a busy environment.
- Presentable, well groomed with Friendly, positive, energetic disposition
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Good personal hygiene & Physical staying power
- 5 Days working
- Provident Fund
- Vacation (minimum 11 days / year) and Public Holiday
- Group Insurance (OPD & IPD)
- Special Discount King Power Duty Free11