We are a worldwide Augmented Hospitality leader. We are 300,000 experts committed to reinventing hospitality with unique and unrivalled experiences within our addresses. We are Accor. Our promise is caring and impeccable service. We nurture real passion for service and achievement beyond limits. Our mission is to make the impossible possible to realize your dreams. We’re so much more than hotels—we’re creating innovative lifestyle experiences, whether you live, work or play. Blaze your own trail from 50+ hotel brands, restaurants, nightclubs, spas, co-working spaces, and tech start-ups.
Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Food and Beverage Service
Location : Dubai/United Arab Emirates UAE
Level : Staff Line level
Posted : 13 May 2022
Job Role : Other Role
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ70088
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type : Permanent
Validate Through : 2022-06-10
Salary Range (monthly): USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Pullman Dubai Downtown
Asst. Banquets Manager
Passionate about F&B? As an Asst. Banquets Manager, you will work with your team to create unforgettable experiences for our guests.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Oversee the daily banquet operations to make certain that the functions are under the set standards and as per the local regulations
- Ensure proper coordination with the Meetings and Events team and other departments for the daily banquet requirements
- Recommend hiring and/or employee promotions and look after the manning for the banquets team
- Define training needs and propose training programs in co-relation, continuously train the banquet team members to achieve highest professionalism.
- Prepare schedules for the team according to the forecast and within the limits of the staffing guide, to ensure adequate manpower at all.
Your experience and skills include:
- Service focused personality is essential
- Previous experience in a similar role is required
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with a passion for service
Your team and working environment:
- Pullman Dubai Downtown is a cosmopolitan 5star hotel located in Business Bay district in close proximity to the Burj Khalifa, Dubai Mall and the Dubai Downtown area with stunning views of the Dubai Skyline and Dubai Water Canal.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS