Hotels & Resorts
Front of House
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Assistant Chief Concierge
Sofitel Cairo Nile El Gezirah
- Respond to guest requests for special arrangements or services (e.g., transportation, reservations, dry cleaning) by making arrangements or identifying appropriate providers.
- Respond to special requests from guests with unique needs and follow up to ensure satisfaction.
- Supply guests with directions and information regarding property amenities, services, and hours of operation, and local areas of interest and activities.
- Contact appropriate individual or department (e.g., Bell person, Housekeeping) as necessary to resolve guest call, request, or problem.
- Review shift logs/daily memo books and document pertinent information in logbooks.
- Ensure that any outstanding requests from the previous day receive priority and are resolved.
- Serve as a departmental role model or mentor; ensure employee compliance with company standards and policies and external regulations.
- Monitor club lounge for seating availability, service, safety, and well-being of guests.
- Report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; complete safety training and certifications.
- Follow all company policies and procedures; ensure uniform and personal appearance is clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests' service needs; assist individuals with disabilities; thank guests with genuine appreciation.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language; answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team to reach common goals; listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees.
- Ensure that all the equipment's clean and ready to use all the time
- Ensure that the luggage room clean and organized on daily basis
- Check the police report on daily basis to make sure all guests are registered as per the hotel & tourism police regulations
- Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards.
- Performs duties as may be assigned.