Hotels & Resorts
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Assistant/Director of Banquet
ABOUT FAIRMONT SINGAPORE AND SWISSÔTEL THE STAMFORD
At RC Hotels, we believe the best hospitality experience starts with having great and happy colleagues!
We are looking for a diverse group of passionate individuals to join our two iconic hotels with 13 restaurants and bars; one of Asia's largest and award-winning Willow Stream Spa; and the cutting edge Raffles City Convention Centre.
Come and be a part of the RC family, and let us work with you to build a dynamic and fulfilling career where everyone will have equal opportunities for growth and success.
Take the step to be a part of something big today, we'd love to hear from you!
Assistant / Director of Banquet
Summary of Responsibilities:
The main responsibilities and tasks of this position are as listed below, but not limited to these:
- Assist on managing and coordinating daily Front of the House and Heart of the House operations with right delegation
- Monitor the event status and communicate with culinary team
- Plan and control manning to meet business needs and according to budget
- Work with Talent & Culture to recruit suitable colleagues
- Control outsource labour supply, casual labour and overtime
- Participate in regular BEO meetings with culinary, catering and sales teams to ensure the needs and expectation of the event organizer are being met
- Communicate with team during daily briefings and conduct monthly department meetings
- Ensure regular training and re-training are conducted for casual and full time employees
- Maintain service and function room setup standards of the premise and to ensure that they are achieved and followed by
- Ensure hygiene and food safety compliance in the premise and related areas
- Implement, monitor and maintain control measures which have impact on food costs, beverage costs, labour costs and operating supply costs for the premise and to be in line of budget
- Lead the F&B team to personalize the guest dining experience with heartist approach and ensure the delivery of Service Promise
- Provide immediate attention to guest complaints and provide appropriate service recovery. To follow up and to establish correct procedures to prevent future recurrence
- Work closely with the culinary team to maintain food quality and ensure its timeliness and accuracy of delivery and setup for all events are achieved
- Regular review of guest comments/VOG with the team and implement right solutions for continuous improvement
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
- At least 5 years in F&B management experience with strong background of banquet operations
- Leadership / People management
- Service oriented with an eye for details
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work under pressure and independently
We are an inclusive company and what we really hope to achieve is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent. Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit: https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
If you feel you are ready for your next professional challenge, apply on: https://careers.accor.com/
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.