Hotels & Resorts
Sharjah, United Arab Emirates UAE
Job Role :
Director of Marketing and Sales
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Assistant Director of Sales
Novotel Sharjah Expo Centre
Novotel Sharjah Expo Center, the first-established Novotel hotel in the city, is located next to Sharjah Expo Centre, close to Dubai, with convenient access to Sharjah's major business & leisure hubs. The wide choice of rooms, with a panoramic view of Mamzar Lagoon, offers each guest the freedom to experience their stay to the maximum. The hotel offers two great restaurants, including Tahi Arabic restaurant.
Assistant Director of Sales
Responsible for the planning and management of the overall sales to achieve optimal occupancy, maximizing revenue, and meeting/exceeding hotels' profit objectives. Focusing on proactively stimulating new business while maintaining and managing an existing account profile. He / She will directly be reporting to the General Manager.
What is in it for you:
What you will be doing:
- Opportunity to work with multinational colleague
- Be part of global community in hospitality industry
- The opportunity to develop your career and grow with endless opportunities.
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
Your experience and skills include:
- Direct all Sales operations for the hotel to maximize revenue opportunities for all segments and channels.
- Responsible for the establishment of both annual and monthly sales objectives in coordination with the Organization's Strategic plan.
- Demonstrates a strong knowledge in Revenue Management, ensuring revenues/yields are maximized based on demand and growth requirements. Ability to maximize revenue during peak demand periods, while creating initiatives to drive demand during slow periods.
- To maintain complete and supported records of all sales agreements, contract and quotes for the hotel as per Novotel Sharjah Expo Centre Policies and Procedures .
- To define and target key accounts and develop effective solicitation with the sales manager.
Your team and working environment:
- Bachelor's Degree and/or Hotel Management degree
- Minimum of 4 years in a similar capacity with proven records
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Novotel Sharjah Expo Center enjoys an excellent location, just off Dubai border, with only 15 minutes' drive from Dubai International Airport, 20 minutes from Sharjah International Airport and just a few minutes' drive from all the leisure locations.
We have an excellent team with diverse background, education and skills making it a comfortable working environment. Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent. Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS