Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : General Management
Location : Uong Bi, Vietnam
Level : Staff Line level
Posted : 25 Nov 2022
Job Role : Director of Marketing and Sales
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ54453
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type : Permanent
Validate Through : 2023-01-04
Salary Range (monthly): USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Legacy Yen Tu
Assistant Director of Sales - Legacy Yen Tu ( based in HCM/Ha Noi city)
- Develop, Maintain, hunting a portfolio of key accounts & potential accounts of a portfolio corporations and MICE organizers in order to position and sale M Gallery stays as a unique destination with an average length of stay starting with 2-3 days.
- Work with the existing Yen Tu Destination & TA accounts & CORP, MICE accounts to develop suitable products that yield high and regular utilization of M Gallery as part of their high-end itineraries.
- Plan, along with the Cluster DOS and other Sales Managers, a yearly calendar of sales activities, focusing on the International leisure markets while observing seasonality in the various target regions to maximize bookings at best times possible during the year. Other projects and tasks given by DOS.
- Implement all of Accor's sales standards, processes, procedures, reporting, yearly calendar of sales events, utilization of sales systems, etc.
- For Assistant Director of Sales, reporting requirements (weekly and monthly) on all sales performance
Job Profile and Qualifications:
1. Bachelor's degree in business or relevant field.
2. Must 2 years of experience in luxury brands, wellness and retreat resorts
3. Own network of highly actionable travel agencies and/or corporations required
4. Track record of team work excellence and Track record of sales performance by meeting and exceeding targets.
5. Strong and very positive inter-personal and leadership skills.
6. The role requires occasional travel to Yen Tu, Ha Long City and possibly to international travel fairs.