Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : General Management
Location : Beijing, China
Level : Staff Line level
Posted : 25 Nov 2022
Job Role : Training and Development Manager
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ1145
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type : Permanent
Validate Through : 2022-12-31
Salary Range (monthly): USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Assistant Director of Talent & Culture
To assist the Director of Talent & Culture in achieving Talent & Culture goals and objectives, particularly in the areas of recruitment, personnel administration/records, and talent relations etc.
Administration and Legal Responsibilities
- Assist in planning, managing, controlling, coordinating and participating Talent & Culture activities in areas of Talent benefits, wages, salary, labour and Talent relations, recruitment, Talent career development.
- Recommending, implementing, formulating and executing hotel policies, procedures, rules, regulations and program for Talent.
- Evaluate changes and trends in market compensation and makes recommendations, help the hotel recruitment activities happen under a proper salary scale.
- Control payroll cost, help hotel running with a good manning budget.
- Ensure wherever possible that talents are provided with a work place free of discrimination, harassment and victimisation.
- Investigate and review all disciplinary action to ensure the actions are complying with the labour law, hotel rules and regulations. Consult with department heads on appropriate actions and recommend final results.
- Ensure the Talent to comply with hotel policies and procedures as well as government regulations pertaining to employment practice.
- To improve Talent performance through human management system this creates Talent loyalty and commitment.
- Monitor the application and renew of the Foreign Talents' work permits and resident permits.
- Ensure confidentiality and secure storage of all intellectual property and data bases, both hard copy and electronic. Adhere to AccorHotels Internet and Email policy.
- Ensure Hotel, Customer and Talent information or transactions are kept confidential during or after employment with the company.
- Assist Learning & Development Manager with New Talent Orientation, and conduct the concerned course.
- Other work assigned
Knowledge and Experience
- College degree or above
- 3 years or above experience in personnel administration esp. in the area of recruitment at 4 or 5 star international hotels
- Fluent oral and written English.
- Be familiar with the relevant national and local labor laws and regulations
- With capability of communication and coordination
- Work honestly with strong responsibility, fairly handle matters
- Well complete each work task designated at the above Job Responsibility