Hotels & Resorts
Food and Beverage Service
Ras alKhaimah, United Arab Emirates UAE
Job Role :
Assistant F&B Manager
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Assistant F&B Manager
Movenpick Resort Al Marjan Island
Assistant F&B Manager
Are you a passionate foodie who is not afraid of thinking outside the box? Then, we have the job for you! As an Assistant F&B Manager, you will assist your Line Manager in strategically lead the team to take guest satisfaction to the next level.
What is in it for you:
What you will be doing:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
Your experience and skills include:
- Lead, mentor and train the Food & Beverage Operations team for smooth operation
- Ensure Food & Beverage relevant brand standards are maintained
- Ensure consistent and efficient service is provided by well trained team to our guests
- Assist in recruiting best available talent for the department
- Strategize on new products and service offerings
- Create unforgettable experiences for our guests
- Service focused personality is essential and previous leadership experience required
- Should be graduate from a recognized hospitality school with passion for F&B industry
- Previous experience with 5 Star International Brand in a complex F&B Operations will be preferred
- Should have eye to details and focus on quality results in terms of service
- Proven ability to build and maintain good relationships with all stakeholders
- Communicate thoughts, actions and opportunities clearly with strong networking skills
- Ability to lead by example, believe in a strong team culture and set the scene for high performance
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS