We are a worldwide Augmented Hospitality leader. We are 300,000 experts committed to reinventing hospitality with unique and unrivalled experiences within our addresses. We are Accor. Our promise is caring and impeccable service. We nurture real passion for service and achievement beyond limits. Our mission is to make the impossible possible to realize your dreams. We’re so much more than hotels—we’re creating innovative lifestyle experiences, whether you live, work or play. Blaze your own trail from 50+ hotel brands, restaurants, nightclubs, spas, co-working spaces, and tech start-ups.
Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Front of House
Location : Rach Gia/Vietnam
Level : Staff Line level
Posted : 07 Feb 2022
Job Role : Assistant Front Office Manager
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ50509
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type : Permanent
Validate Through : 2022-03-07
Salary Range (monthly): USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
\uD835\uDC0F\uD835\uDC2B\uD835\uDC1E\uD835\uDC26\uD835\uDC22\uD835\uDC1E\uD835\uDC2B \uD835\uDC11\uD835\uDC1E\uD835\uDC2C\uD835\uDC22\uD835\uDC1D\uD835\uDC1E\uD835\uDC27\uD835\uDC1C\uD835\uDC1E\uD835\uDC2C \uD835\uDC0F\uD835\uDC21\uD835\uDC2E \uD835\uDC10\uD835\uDC2E\uD835\uDC28\uD835\uDC1C \uD835\uDC04\uD835\uDC26\uD835\uDC1E\uD835\uDC2B\uD835\uDC1A\uD835\uDC25\uD835\uDC1D \uD835\uDC01\uD835\uDC1A\uD835\uDC32
- Assists the Front Office Manager in all aspects of their duties
- Assist Front Office Manager in execution of the management of staff
- Monitor Front Office personnel to ensure guests receive prompt, cordial attention and personal recognition
- Monitor Front Office and particularly Guest Relations personnel, to ensure staff members, known repeat guests and other VIPs receive special attention and recognition
- Control the availability of rooms, rooms types, accuracy of room count and rate categories
- Maximize occupancy, revenue and average rate while maintaining high service standards
- Liaise with Housekeeping Department to ensure room image is maintained and rooms are returned as Vacant Inspected as quickly as possible
- Turn away guests if high occupancies deem it's necessary ensuring no good-will is lost
- Liaise closely with Executive Housekeeper to ensure special guest needs, amenities and other room related requests are met
- Be aware of credit policies and procedures and liaise closely with Finance Department to ensure that credit procedures are properly carried out
- Know system recovery procedures and trains the team in these procedures
- Compile statistics for front office and provide reports relating to that area
- Maintain inter-departmental relationships to ensure seamless customer service
- Inspect frequently for cleanliness and orderliness, the lobby, reception and cashier's desk and, on a random basis, VIP rooms prior to arrival
- Assist in the preparation of efficient work schedule for Front Office Staff, arranging holidays and vacation, taking into consideration project occupancy and forecasts and any large group movements, especially those with early or late arrivals or departures
- Maintain appropriate standards of conduct, dress, hygiene, uniforms, appearance and posture of departmental employees
- Provide input for Front Office Departmental Meetings and deputizes in cases of absence of the Manager
- Promote Inter-hotel sales and in house facilities
- In conjunction with the Emergency Response Team prepare emergency procedures upon advice from relevant authority that cover such emergencies as Fire, Power Outage, Bomb Threat, Cyclone Warnings, etc
- Fully conversant with all hotel emergency procedures
- Is prepared to implement assigned tasks during emergencies such as fires, power failures and bomb threats
- Assists department manager to ensure departmental Risk Management Calendar actions are up to date as per monthly calendar schedule.
- Perform any other task assigned based on the hotel needs or requirements.
- Communication skills are utilized a significant amount of time when interacting with others; demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
- Good writing skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and OPERA
- Problem solving, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities
- Strong Leadership skills in managing teams
- Ability to manage complex relationships
- Bachelor's degree in Hotel Administration, Business Administration or equivalent
- 2 years of guest service / hotel experience with one year in a management capacity, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Type and level of experience required may vary slightly based on size and complexity of operation
- Dynamic, professional & open minded working environment. - Joining training courses according standard of AccorHotels.
- Good salary, benefits and bonus.
- Have annual physical examination.
- Supporting shift meals at staff canteen