Hotels & Resorts
Front of House
Job Role :
Assistant Front Office Manager
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Assistant Front Office Manager
Ibis Styles KL Sri Damansara
- Participate in daily operations meetings to liaise and coordinate closely with support departments regarding general administration and operations issues
- Check that all Front Office employees report to work punctually and are well groomed before each of their shift
- Conduct daily briefings and ensure that all pertinent information is well received by team members
- Communicate all log entries by Duty Managers to ensure that all issues and concerns raised are closed with thorough follow up actions
- Ensure the efficient and effective operation of the Front Office and that departmental standards and procedures set out are strictly adhered to
- Work closely with Front Office Manager to manage Reservations Department in a high house situation and recommend actions to be taken. Check on closed-out dates to ensure efforts are made to achieve 100% occupancy with the highest yield possible
- Coordinate full house situations and makes all necessary arrangements to handle overbooking and pledge relocates
- Liaise with Finance Department to ensure that credit procedures are properly carried out
- Analyze market trend, review rooming list and motivate Front Office employees to up-sell rooms with the view of achieving higher yield and increasing revenue
- Work closely with Front Office Manager c oordinate and monitor major group movements for meetings and conferences, and ensure that action plans cover all areas of operations handling
- Makes courtesy calls to VIPS, long stay and corporate guest to obtain feedback and pro-act to handle any lapses in service standards
- Handle all guest correspondences and ensure prompt follow-ups
- Work closely with Front Office Manager to m anage daily room inventory and coordinate with Housekeeping to ensure requested rooms are cleaned according to arrival times
- Degree/Diploma in Tourism & Hospitality Management.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in a similar capacity.
- Excellent reading, writing and oral proficiency in English language.
- Ability to speak other languages and basic understanding of local languages will be an advantage.
- Good working knowledge of MS Excel, Word, & PowerPoint.
- Opportunity to develop with multinational brand.
- Bienvenue Carte - Offering special staff rate at Accor Worldwide
- Official Check and duty meal will be provided
- Medical Benefit
- Dental Benefit
- Laundry service
- Phone Allowance