Hotels & Resorts
London, United Kingdom
Job Role :
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Assistant General Manager
Ibis Thurrock M25
Are you ready for your next Challenge...
Authentic and Creative thinking, we are looking for someone to support our fantastic team in our new adventure. Are you passionate for hospitality keen to manage a new team and help in future development for them and the hotel, then come along and join our team....
In this role you will:
- Work alongside the General Manager, making active decisions in their absence
- Manage the direction of the hotel's organization and ensure all the teams within the hotel have knowledge of the Brand standards, Talent & Culture policy.
- Guest satisfaction and ensuring that we are creating a heart warming experience for everyone that comes to the hotel
- Understanding and keen to develop the talents with clear and instructive development plans and projects
- Participate in the analysis of results and the implementation of any necessary corrective actions.
- Check daily invoicing, cash operations and activity reports.
- Keeping all compliance with administrative and financial procedures.
- Supporting the sales team by identify new business opportunities and build up long term business relations in the area.
- Focusing on their own personal development and keen to set goals in order to reach them.
- The role could be a great development opportunity for an experienced Front Office Manager or Food & Beverage Manager, looking to take the next step to managing busy operations.
- It's a varied role that requires excellent leadership and communication skills along with a hands-on management approach.
- You must have 3-4 years' experience in a hotel management role.
- Must have the right to work in the UK.
For the successful applicant the role offers an attractive Salary and benefits package being a part of Accor:
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Learning, development & Career possibilities within the group
- Free hotel stays across UK & Accor worldwide, discounted accommodation and meals for both yourself and your family
- Incremental holiday entitlement linked with length of service
- Free meals on duty
- Social events and celebrations
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
- And more: recommend a Friend Referral Scheme; Employee Advisory Service; Eye care vouchers; Cycle to work Scheme, Europcar discounts and the list goes on...