Hotels & Resorts
Job Role :
Assistant Front Office Manager
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Assistant Manager Accounts Receivables
Novotel Pune Nagar Road
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Responsible for maintaining debtors with in average credit period
- Ensures all debtors are recorded in books and followed up timely for payments to avoid bad debts.
- Manage Accounts Receivable and ensure all debtors accounts are reconciled regularly.
- Responsible for Ageing of Debtors and maintaining the same under control.
- Ensure the accuracy of all charges and credits to the various accounts and that they are properly posted on a timely basis.
- To be responsible for the preparation of account statements and to monitor the subsequent collection of all accounts.
- To conduct all necessary credit checks on all new credit applicants t
- To make recommendations according to existing credit policies and to maintain details of credit given to customers
- To be responsible for completing and updating records of debtors.
- To review all Sales contracts to ensure it covers all areas of exposure.
- Ensuring Balance Confirmations from all debtors on yearly basis.
- To review all PM/PQ pending on daily basis and ensuring the same is cleared before month end.
- Credit Card Reconciliation and accurate posting of credit card charges and ensuring no overdue amounts in credit card
- Responsible for In House guest credit limit, and ensuring Pre-Auth is taken required.
- Close coordination with Sales and Operations to bring consistency and timely billing.
- Responsible for collection of all FIRC's for statutory audit purpose for all foreign Inward remittances on timely basis.
- Coordinate with Internal and Statutory Auditors.
- Process Travel Agent Commission on timely basis