Hotels & Resorts
Job Role :
Assistant Front Office Manager
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Assistant Manager Airport
Pullman New Delhi Aerocity
An Assistant Manager Airport is supervise all transport / airport related assistance for Hotel guests upon arrival and departure at the airport and generate additional room business at every given opportunity. He/ she is to ensure adherence to all standard policies and procedures as set by Accor by himself and his team of airport service executives.
- Coordinate and assist transportation requirements of guest
- Treat all guests and colleagues in a polite and courteous manner at all times
- Give complete cooperation to any guest or colleague requiring assistance in a prompt, caring and helpful manner
- Ensure that all hotel guests are met and assisted at the airport on arrival and departure in order to provide a personalized service
- Ensure a paging board is displayed to identify the guests arriving at the airport
- Ensure that you are having the daily arrival and departure report in order to monitor guest movement
- Build and maintain a good relationship with the Immigration Authorities and Airline Personnel at the airport
- Be aware of the local driving regulations and abide by them, be aware of the parking areas.
- Liaise closely with the hotel and Concierge Manager in order to coordinate guest transportation.
Train Airport Service Executives on required processes and policies as and when required