Hotels & Resorts
Job Role :
Assistant Front Office Manager
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Assistant Manager-Banquet
NOVOTEL MUMBAI INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
- Assist the F&B Manager to plan & execute the operations of the assigned outlet.
- Ensure that the company and statutory hygiene standards are maintained in all areas of the assigned outlet .
- Ensure that the team has been trained for all safety provisions.
- Motivate and develop the team to ensure smooth functioning of the outlet and promote teamwork.
- Achieve guest satisfaction and organizational profitability through effective utilization of all resources.
- Prepare and work on the annual budget for the assigned outlet and ensure to give proper monthly follow up to the F&B Manager
- Ensure that profit margins are maintained; agreed costs are not exceeded through effective control systems and menu costing.
- Assist the F&B Manager in sales promotion by organizing events and food festivals for the assigned outlet.
- Ensure to maintain high standards of quality control, hygiene, and health and safety in all areas of the assigned outlet.
- Supervise and control the assigned outlet within agreed budgetary limits and parameters of the law.
- Ensure and maintain high standards of service delivery, safety, security, discipline and compliance with the organization's policy.
- Ensure that the team adheres to the company's uniform and hygiene standards.
- Ensure that quality is maintained in all aspects of the work and as per the standards.
- Ensure to continuously delight the customers by offering trend setting and innovative products and services.
- Handle additional responsibilities as and when delegated by Management.