Hotels & Resorts
Job Role :
Assistant Front Office Manager
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Assistant Manager - Banquet
Novotel Imagicaa Khopoli
- Responsible for maintaining a strong client relationship and ensure that all banquet specifications are communicated to and executed by all departments.
- Ensure to oversee Banquet events, manage the team and allocate responsibilities to the team.
- Coordinate and supervise the execution of all banquets to ensure clients' specifications are adhered to and that the banquet runs smoothly and efficiently.
- Responsible for the overall operations of the banquets, meeting the guests to understand their requirements and supervise the banquet team to ensure guest's requirements are met.
- Motivate and develop the team to ensure smooth functioning of the outlet and promote teamwork.
- Achieve guest satisfaction and organizational profitability through effective utilization of all resources.
- Ensure to maintain high standards of quality control, hygiene, and health and safety in all areas of the assigned outlet.
- Ensure that the team has been trained for all safety provisions.
- Establish and maintain seamless co-ordination & co-operation with all departments of the hotel to ensure maximum cooperation, productivity, morale and guest service.
- Motivate and develop the team to ensure smooth functioning of the department and promote teamwork.
- Ensure that the team is well informed of department's objectives and policies.
- Work with internal / external representatives from different departments for executing the banquets.
Qualification : Diploma in Hotel Management / Bachelor's in Hotel Management
Experience : 4-6 yearsBenefits
- Be a part of Heartiest Culture.
- We believe in rewarding your achievements with range of exciting employee benefits and programs.
- Opportunity to develop Career.
- A Bienvenue card-offering a special staff rate at our hotels.