Hotels & Resorts
Job Role :
Assistant Front Office Manager
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Assistant Manager Bar
NOVOTEL MUMBAI INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
- Responsible for overall supervision, planning, controlling and coordination of all activities of the assigned outlet.
- Establish and maintain seamless co-ordination & co-operation with all departments of hotel to ensure maximum cooperation, productivity, and guest service.
- Monitor and supervise service flow in the assigned outlet.
- Any matter which may affect the interests of hotel should be brought to the attention of the Management.
- Ensure that the team has been trained for all safety provisions.
- Motivate and develop the team to ensure smooth functioning of the outlet and promote teamwork.
- Achieve guest satisfaction and organizational profitability through effective utilization of all resources.
- Prepare and work on the annual budget for the assigned outlet and ensure to give proper monthly follow up to the F&B Manager
- Ensure that profit margins are maintained; agreed costs are not exceeded through effective control systems and menu costing.