Hotels & Resorts
Job Role :
Assistant Front Office Manager
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Assistant Manager Finance
Novotel Chennai Sipcot
- To assist the Financial Controller in overseeing and directing all aspects and operations with regards to the processing and distribution of payroll and the accounting operations of the organization.
- Responsible for the supervision and guidance of the Accounting, Accounting Staff and Payroll.
- Assist the Financial Controller in the preparation of monthly financial reports and schedules required by Novotel Chennai Sipcot.
- Ensure the accuracy and correctness of all charges and credits to the various accounts and that they are properly recorded on a timely basis.
- Any matter which may affect the interests of the hotelshould be brought to the attention of the Management.
- Plan & prepare schedules for expense accounts that may be required from time to time.
- Make sure that all Balance Sheet items are all accounted for an reconciled with their respective subsidiary Ledgers and/or Schedules and all Contra or Clearance accounts are cleared at the end of every month.
- Assist the Financial Controller to prepare Annual Budgets for effective management of the organization.
- Establish and maintain seamless co-ordination & co-operation will all departments of the hotel to ensure maximum cooperation, productivity, morale and guest service.
- Respond to queries, by resolving issues in a timely and efficient manner to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Ensure that the team has been trained for all safety provisions.
- Ensure that all personnel are kept well informed of department's objectives and policies.
- Motivate and develop the team to ensure smooth functioning of the department and promote teamwork.
- Prior relevant experience of 5 - 7 years.
- Ability to drive change and look for operational efficiencies across the network
- Exceptional management and Motivational skills.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Strong leader with the ability to guide, coach, motivate and exhibition.
- Opportunity to develop Career.
- A Bienvenue card-offering a special staff rate at our hotels.
- Be part of global community in hospitality industry.