Hotels & Resorts
Job Role :
Assistant Front Office Manager
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Assistant Manager - Finance
Grand Mercure Vadodara Surya Palace
Work Experience Work Experience
- To assist the Financial Controller in overseeing and directing all aspects and operations with regards to the processing and distribution of payroll and the accounting operations of the organization.
- Responsible for the supervision and guidance of the Accounting, Accounting Staff and Payroll.
- Assist the Financial Controller in the preparation of monthly financial reports and schedules required.
- Ensure the accuracy and correctness of all charges and credits to the various accounts and that they are properly recorded on a timely basis.
- Any matter which may affect the interests of the hotel should be brought to the attention of the Management.
- Plan & prepare schedules for expense accounts that may be required from time to time.
- Make sure that all Balance Sheet items are all accounted for an reconciled with their respective subsidiary Ledgers and/or Schedules and all Contra or Clearance accounts are cleared at the end of every month.
- Assist the Financial Controller to prepare Annual Budgets for effective management of the organization.
- Establish and maintain seamless co-ordination & co-operation will all departments of the hotel to ensure maximum cooperation, productivity, morale and guest service.
- Respond to queries, by resolving issues in a timely and efficient manner to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Ensure that the team has been trained for all safety provisions.
- Ensure that all personnel are kept well informed of department's objectives and policies.
- Motivate and develop the team to ensure smooth functioning of the department and promote teamwork.
Benefits Why work for Accor?
- Prior relevant experience of 5 - 7 years.
- Ability to drive change and look for operational efficiencies across the network
- Exceptional management and Motivational skills.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Strong leader with the ability to guide, coach, motivate and exhibition
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS