Hotels & Resorts
Job Role :
Assistant Front Office Manager
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Assistant Manager - Front Office
Mercure Selangor Selayang
- Conduct daily briefings and ensure that all pertinent information is well received by team members
- Manage and supervise all tasks of his/her staff to ensure that highest quality service is delivered and department standards are met
- Review, analyze and suggest improvement of work flow and standards at the Front Desk
- Analyze rate variance report to ensure rooms revenue control, approve discounts and rebates
- Communicate with Front Office Manager on all matters regarding guest services & hotel operations
- Ensure documentation of all guest related issues using the logbook
- Sign media and supervise shift handover procedures
- Coordinate and communicate with other hotel departments as required regarding general administration and operations issues
- Provide management presence at all times by assisting with the handling of guests' needs and complaints tactfully and efficiently
- Assist Guest Relations in greeting, rooming, and sending off guests
- Inspect front of house and back of house regularly for cleanliness and orderliness
- Ensure that front line staff complies with marketing techniques and maximizes sales
- Check billing instructions, monitor guest credit and act upon any discrepancies
- Coordinate full house situations and makes all necessary arrangements to handle overbooking and pledge relocates
- Ensure driveways are manned at all times and run efficiently
- Ensures the Safety, Security and Loss Control policies and procedures are compiled with at the lobby and driveway. Handle and manage hotel emergencies.
- Diploma in Tourism & Hospitality Management.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in a similar capacity.
- Excellent reading, writing and oral proficiency in English language.
- Ability to speak other languages and basic understanding of local languages will be an advantage.
- Good working knowledge of MS Excel, Word, & PowerPoint.
- Opportunity to develop with multinational brand.
- Bienvenue Carte - Offering special staff rate at Accor Worldwide
- Duty meal / Official Checks
- Medical Benefit
- Phone Allowance