Hotels & Resorts
Job Role :
Assistant Front Office Manager
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Assistant Manager Housekeeping
Pullman New Delhi Aerocity
- Manages the area of responsibility with high levels of service and demonstrates skills in initiative, problem solving, prioritizing, delegation and training of subordinate's.
- EXECUTIVE RESPONSIBILITIES & EMPOWERMENT
- Responsible for maintaining and upkeep of guest floors and public area as per LRA standards.
- Empowered to take decisions related to supervisors and associates.
- Empowered to take decisions related to guest delight and situation handling.
- KEY OPERATIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES
- To ensure that guest supplies and chemical consumption is adhered to the budget.
- Monitors and controls inventory of supplies with their par stock.
- Quality checks and economical use by the department
- Assist assistant executive housekeeper in daily operations
- Plan the training activities in liaison with the assistant executive housekeeper within the department.
- Ensures all training records are up to date.
- Conducts daily briefing of the staff members.
- Daily inspects all areas for cleanliness safety adherence to standards and procedures.
- Ensures environmental policies are implemented.
- Ensures all guest complaints and requests are promptly and efficiently dealt.
- To provide defect free room with efficient and timely service as per LRA standards.
- Ensures that all the equipment is maintained properly.
- Maintaining accurate updated records of all repairs.
- Controls quality and productivity of the contractor's work.
- Follow up on all outstanding issues from the previous shift.
- Evaluates work load and work habits of all employees.