Hotels & Resorts
Job Role :
Assistant Front Office Manager
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Assistant Manager Housekeeping
NOVOTEL MUMBAI INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
- Responsible for maintaining all areas as per the specified standards.
- To assign duties, inspect work, and investigate complaints regarding housekeeping service and equipment and hence take corrective action.
- Ensure that all standards and procedures are adhered by housekeeping team, and plan work schedules to ensure adequate service.
- Any matter which may effect the interests of ACCOR should be brought to the attention of the Management
- Establish and maintain seamless co-ordination & co-operation with all departments to ensure maximum cooperation, productivity, morale and guest service.
- Respond to customer queries by resolving issues in a timely and efficient manner to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Ensure that the team has been trained for the Standard Operating Procedures and safety provisions.
- Motivate and develop staff to ensure smooth functioning of the department and promote teamwork.
- Coordinate operations with Department Associates, Team Leaders and other Departmental Managers to ensure operational readiness, efficiency in resource utilization, and the prompt delivery of services.
- Ensure that the highest standards of cleanliness, maintenance and safety are practiced by the Housekeeping team.
- Ensure to inspect all the rooms & meeting rooms on a regular basis.
- Handle additional responsibilities as and when delegated by Management.
- Ensure that Housekeeping team is familiar with the in-house facilities for the purpose of assisting guests.
- Maintain appropriate standards for uniform and hygiene.