We are a worldwide Augmented Hospitality leader. We are 300,000 experts committed to reinventing hospitality with unique and unrivalled experiences within our addresses. We are Accor. Our promise is caring and impeccable service. We nurture real passion for service and achievement beyond limits. Our mission is to make the impossible possible to realize your dreams. We’re so much more than hotels—we’re creating innovative lifestyle experiences, whether you live, work or play. Blaze your own trail from 50+ hotel brands, restaurants, nightclubs, spas, co-working spaces, and tech start-ups.
Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : General Management
Location : Lucknow/India
Level : Staff Line level
Posted : 14 May 2022
Job Role : Assistant Front Office Manager
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ97509
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type : Permanent
Validate Through : 2022-06-11
Salary Range (monthly): USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Novotel Lucknow Gomti Nagar
Assistant Manager-Information Technology
What is in it for you:
- An opportunity to be with world's preferred hospitality group
- Captivating and rewarding experience working alongside passionate professionals
- Range of exclusive Heartist Benefits
What you will be doing:
- Manage the implementation and maintenance of information systems, data processing systems and procedures for Novotel Lucknow that includes databases, network administration, applications programming, web design and user support systems.
- Interface and coordinate with external clients to meet IS objectives.
- Analyze user needs and establish procedures for the information systems.
- Direct and coordinate database management, network administration and user support services
- Liaise with external agencies and equipment manufacturers to ensure effective management of the department.
- Ensure the smooth running of all systems, printer, anti-virus software, and e-mail facilities.
- Ensure to approve and recommend technology equipment and software as per the requirements.
- Coordinate operations with Department Coordinators, Supervisors and other Departmental Managers to ensure operational readiness, efficiency in resource utilization and the prompt delivery of services.
Your experience and skills include:
- Minimum 4-5 years of relevant experience with at least 1 year in a similar capacity
- Diploma in Information Technology and good reading, writing & oral proficiency in English language
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word, & PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Windows Operating System
- Leadership skills that utilize persuasion and motivation to attain organizational goals is the most desirable management quality, followed by honesty, integrity, ethical behavior, tactfulness, openness, and cultural awareness;
- Ability to accept responsibility;
- Self-confidence, motivation, drive and tenacity;
- Ability to enhance organizational performance;
- Ability to clearly delegate tasks and responsibilities;
- Ability to think strategically, inductively, and creatively;
Your team and working environment: