We are a worldwide Augmented Hospitality leader. We are 300,000 experts committed to reinventing hospitality with unique and unrivalled experiences within our addresses. We are Accor. Our promise is caring and impeccable service. We nurture real passion for service and achievement beyond limits. Our mission is to make the impossible possible to realize your dreams. We’re so much more than hotels—we’re creating innovative lifestyle experiences, whether you live, work or play. Blaze your own trail from 50+ hotel brands, restaurants, nightclubs, spas, co-working spaces, and tech start-ups.
Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : General Management
Location : Mumbai, India
Level : Staff Line level
Posted : 27 May 2022
Job Role : Assistant Front Office Manager
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ33237
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type : Permanent
Validate Through : 2022-07-30
Salary Range (monthly): USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
NOVOTEL MUMBAI INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
Your Experience & Skills include:
- Degree / Diploma in Information Technology
- Prior experience of 4 to 5 years
- Ability to work under pressure
What will you be doing:
- Manage the implementation and maintenance of information systems, data processing systems and procedures for the Hotel that includes databases, network administration, applications programming and user support systems.
- Analyze user needs and establish procedures for the information systems.
- Ensure the smooth running of all systems, printers, anti-virus softwares and email facilities.
- Investigate complaints regarding service and equipemnts and take corrective measures.