Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : General Management
Location : Vadodara, India
Level : Staff Line level
Posted : 25 Nov 2022
Job Role : Assistant Front Office Manager
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ56021
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type : Permanent
Validate Through : 2022-12-31
Salary Range (monthly): USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Grand Mercure Vadodara Surya Palace
- Manage the implementation and maintenance of information systems, data processing systems and procedures for the hotel that includes databases, network administration, applications programming, web design and user support systems.
- Interface and coordinate with external clients to meet IS objectives.
- Analyze user needs and establish procedures for the information systems
- Ensure to evaluate user needs and system functionality.
- Ensure that all Software Licenses and laws are adhered to.
- Plan, direct and control all day-to-day information systems functions.
- Plan and approve equipment and software purchases related to systems
- Identify optimal, cost effective use of the resources and educate the team on the same.
- Determine fiscal and physical requirements for all the departments of the hotel prepare budgetary recommendations
- Liaise with external agencies and equipment manufacturers to ensure effective management of the department.
- Ensure the smooth running of all systems, printer, anti-virus software, and e-mail facilities.
- Ensure to approve and recommend technology equipment and software as per the requirements.
- To assign duties, inspect work, and investigate complaints regarding service and equipment and hence take corrective action
- Should have knowledge of Opera, Micros, Material Control, Attendance software, infor.
. Total Experience of 5-6 years