Hotels & Resorts
Job Role :
Assistant Front Office Manager
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Assistant Manager
Novotel Sydney International Airport
he Company & Hotel
We are 'relentlessly guest obsessed' at AccorHotels. Everything we do, we do to help our guests feel welcome and valued and to give them the best experience possible.
Novotel Sydney Airport hotel features 271 accommodation rooms, a 150 seat a la carte and buffet Restaurant, a Lobby Bar & 11 Conference rooms attracting a wide range of leisure, corporate, and conference guests. As a busy hotel just outside of the International Airport, we have the luxury of being surrounded by the greenery of Cahill Park and Kogarah Golf Course, just along the Cooks River.
What we Offer
#itsgoodtobeus - Oh, yes it is! We live and breathe by our four principles
- People Crave Belonging
- People Want the Real Deal
- Every Person has a Story
- People Hate to be Wrong
You'll learn a lot more about these principles if you come to work for us! Imagine coming to work every day and encouraged to bring your TRUE self to work?!
You will have the opportunity to build your skills and expertise to reach your potential and personal goals. We also provide full laundered uniforms, duty meals, staff parking, benefits and discounts in over 100 countries with Accor as well as access to a number of benefits with our partners. The Role
We are looking for an Assistant Manager who is dedicated to providing a memorable experience and create that human connection with our guests, at every stage of their stay.
In this role you will:
What we are looking for
- Act as a role model for the Front Office team
- Lead by example when attending to guest requests. Be proactive and resourceful.
- Take initiative to ensure that interactions with our guests are positive and productive
- Provide guidance, support training and lead the team
- Actively resolve guest complaints and challenges
- Assist with check-in and check-out of guests, ensuring all procedures are adhered to
- Assisting other areas of the hotel during peak times when needed
- Being responsible for the health and safety of all patrons, guests and staff members
If this role interests you and you can demonstrate that you have:
- Experience in Front Office supervisory role is preferred
- The ability to effectively lead and develop your team
- The ability to ask the right questions and listen intently to gather enough information to solve problems and resolve complaints
- Time management and multi-tasking skills
- High security awareness
- Outcome driven approach to performance and results
- Experience in Fidelio or Opera PMS
- Unlimited work rights in Australia
- Flexibility to work a rotating roster including mornings, evenings, weekends and public holidays
We want to hear from you!
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.