Hotels & Resorts
Job Role :
Assistant Front Office Manager
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Assistant Manager
Mantra Tullamarine Hotel is a modern 4.5 star property, conveniently located a short five minute drive from Melbourne Airport. Mantra Tullamarine provides 277 spacious, contemporary accommodation options including deluxe, executive and premier studios. With six state of the art meeting rooms, two large function rooms, and on-site 140 seat restaurant, Woodlands Restaurant & Bar, this role is ideal for someone looking to find their Mantra in an extensive Food and Beverage department.
We are seeking a motivated professional with a passion for service to join our dedicated Front Office Team as an Assistant Manager.
As our next Assistant Manager, you will:
What we are looking for:
- Oversee the daily operations of the property
- Handle guest complaints efficiently, with dignity and respect for both the guest and the Accor name
- Supervise and monitor Team Members with true leadership ability that motivates the entire team
- Provide a high level of customer service and a genuine personable service style that blows our guests away
- Assist in the preparation of rosters and use Excel on a daily basis
Why work for Accor?
- A vibrant, and outgoing personality in order to engage with guests and ensure they have a memorable stay
- The ability to maintain a high level of personal presentation as an ambassador for the hotel at all times
- The flexibility to work shifts including early mornings, evenings and weekends
- A person with proven leadership experience within a hotel environment
- Knowledge of Sihot PMS advantageous
- Someone with previous experience in a Front Office hospitality role
With over 400 hotels in Australia and New Zealand, and over 5000 globally, Accor offers limitless opportunities to grow your career within a supportive network of likeminded professionals.
Become a Heartist and work in an environment where we encourage you to bring your real self to work, unleash your creativity and have fun.
Take advantage of exclusive rates across Australia - from 30% off!
Apply now to begin your journey!
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.
Learn more about Accor - Follow ALL-Accor Live Limitless @all.pacific
Work your way across the Pacific and find other opportunities - www.jobsataccor.com.au
To see what our team are up to connect with us at @KeepUpWithAccor on Instagram, Accor Careers Pacific on Facebook and LinkedIn .