Hotels & Resorts
Job Role :
Assistant Front Office Manager
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Assistant Manager-Learning & Development
Novotel Lucknow Gomti Nagar
Assistant Manager-Learning & Development
- The Assistant Manager-Learning & Development is to ensure that all members of the team are aware of the company mission, live the values and are consistent in their behavior to enable excellence in serving and anticipating guest needs.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates at Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
- What you will be doing:
- This position is responsible to oversee and manage the learning and development process for all talent in the hotel. This position will ensure that all learning activities support Accor Hotels philosophy of creating an environment where each and every member of the team is recognized as talent and feels valued for their contribution.
The Assistant Manager-Learning & Development will co-ordinate the actions of the hotel leaders and team in the elements of the Talent Journey including but not limited to, Employer Branding, Recruitment & Selection, Induction & Onboarding, Performance Management & Feedback, Learning & Development, Talent Potential Identification, Career Management, Culture Diversity & Inclusion, Policies & Procedures, Corporate Social Responsibility and Satisfaction & Engagement with the objective of providing business support to all departments through collaboration and coaching.
- Your experience and skills include:
- Service focused personality is essential; experience is an asset
- Strong inter-personal skills and eye for detail
- Fluency in English;
- Problem solving abilities and the ability to lead by example
Your team and working environment:
- Join our young and dynamic team.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS