Hotels & Resorts
Dubai, United Arab Emirates UAE
Job Role :
Assistant Front Office Manager
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Assistant Manager - Night
MÃ¶venpick Jumeirah Beach
Position: Assistant Manager - Night
Department: Front Office
The place to savour life! At Mövenpick, we believe indulgence isn't a privilege - it's a crucial ingredient in our recipe for happiness. Savouring life's natural pleasures brings fulfillment, appreciation and positivity. When you smile at life, life smiles back.
What is in it for you:
What you will be doing:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
- Directs and co-ordinates various services related to night operations as required.
- Ensures prompt, courteous and accurate service to all guests, so as to maximize customer satisfaction.
- Assures safety and security of the guests, visitors, employees and protects the property by working closely with hotel's security personnel.
- Ensures norms, procedures and systems for safety and security of guest belongings (e.g. lockers, left luggage etc.) are efficiently followed and monitored so as to ensure maximum comfort levels.
- Optimizes the efficient usage of room inventory by monitoring, control and feedback to support the departments.
- Oversees emergency operations to minimize hotel losses and liability.
- Ensures adherence to company and hotel policies by all departmental employees.
- Provides General Manager with a summary of activities and operations during the night shift by preparing a daily written logbook.
- Insures guests satisfaction by resolving and taking appropriate actions on all guests complaints.
- Calls General Manager and concerned HOD's without delay for any fire, bomb threat, burglary or death that has occurred on the premises.
Your experience and skills include:
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
- Previous experience in a similar leadership role is an asset
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities and the ability to lead by example
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent. Why work for Accor?
We are much more than a world leader. We are more than 280,000 hoteliers with a purposeful and heartfelt mission: to make every guest Feel Welcome in our 4,700 addresses and on our digital platforms. We are committed to a culture and guided by our values that make our talent Feel Valued. We want them to express their passions every day and realize their full potential through exemplary professional development and growth opportunities, enjoying a life filled with unlimited experiences. To connect with us, please visit https://www.accorhotels.jobs/home.aspx