Hotels & Resorts
Job Role :
Assistant Front Office Manager
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Assistant Manager - Outlet
Assistant Manager - Outlet (Local Contract)
Passionate about guest interaction, food and beverage. As an Assistant Manager, you will lead your team to create unforgettable Food & Beverage experiences for our guests and strive to achieve revenue for the restaurant .
What you will be doing:
- Provide professional and courteous service at all times.
- Build a good relationship with guests or regular patrons. Extend a personalized service.
- Team building will be an key assest. Assist in leading, mentoring and training the Food & Beverage outlet operations team
- Monitor and delegate duties; Ensure brand standards are maintained
- Liaise with kitchen to ensure the highest standard of food quality and visual appeal
- Check the supply of equipment/stock level and ensure that there is no shortage of items which have impact on the operation and guests
- Implement and maintain control measures to ensure that food & beverage costs, productivity, labour costs and operating supply costs for the outlet is in line with budget
- Handle guest enquiries and complaints in the outlet in a courteous and efficient manner. Timely escalation to Head of department and effective follow up is performed with the concerned guest