Hotels & Resorts
Job Role :
Assistant Front Office Manager
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Assistant Manager Sales
Pullman New Delhi Aerocity
Your experience and skills include:
What you will be doing:
- Minimum 3-4 years of experience of which at least 1-2 years in similar role in an international environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication; analytical and reasoning skills; well versed with problem solving techniques.
- Strong Leadership abilities and organizational skills
- Able to drive change and look for operational efficiencies/synergies
- Go-getter; comfortable taking ownership of projects and expanding scope of responsibilities.
- Dynamic and result oriented
- Proven ability to build and maintain good relationships with all stakeholders
- Communicate thoughts, actions and opportunities clearly with strong networking skills
- Ability to work well in stressful & high-pressure situations
- A team player & builder
What is in it for you:
- Within the framework of the ACCOR sales policy, manage and implement sales and distribution strategy in his hotel in order to increase the total sales volume and ACCOR Market Share
- Understanding the global Accor sales strategy and distribution channels
- Being able to translate the strategy into a hotel approach
- Working with various hotel teams to achieve goals
- Collaborating permanently with the Account Managers and hotel teams in order to preserve the "one face to the customer" strategy
- Achieve business targets by managing the hotel total revenue and Market share, develop where possible sales through TARS connected channels, in favour of hotel direct channels.
- Define and implement the hotel sales strategy in accordance with the country/brand global strategy
- Identify business opportunities and ensure clients loyalty in the hotel through the promotion and enrolment to Accor loyalty programs.
- An opportunity to be with world's preferred Hospitality Company.
- Develop your talent through learning programs by Academy Accor.
- Worldwide career opportunities
- Various Fringe Benefits for Self & Family members.
- Young and Vibrant Culture
- Captivating and rewarding experience working alongside passionate professionals.