Hotels & Resorts
Food and Beverage Service
Job Role :
Asst. Restaurant Manager
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Assistant Outlet Manager
- Responsible to assist the Restaurant Manager in administering the successful planning, organization, and coordination of all banquet floor activities in including exceptional banquet service execution, labour forecasting and control (scheduling), leading a service team of colleagues, with a focus on guest, colleague, owner and brand awareness.
- Assure the success of all banquet events while maintaining high service standards in the absence of the Outlet Manager.
- Adherence to established policies, standards and procedures are required at all times in order to achieve high levels of customer satisfaction, quality service, compliance with corporate policies and procedures and local regulations while meeting/exceeding financial goals.
- University/College degree in a related discipline preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of progressive management experience in a luxury hotel or a related field. Knowledge of Excel, word, and Micros system.
- Proficient in the English language (verbal & written), second language is an asset.
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor Hotels worldwide.
- Develop your talent through learning programs by Academy Accor.
- Opportunity to grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to contribute to local community and make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.