Hotels & Resorts
Food and Beverage Service
Job Role :
Asst. Restaurant Manager
Validate Through :
04 Jan 2022
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 0 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Novotel Visakhapatnam Varun Beach
- Responsible for maintaining a strong client relationship and ensure that all Restaurant specifications are communicated to and executed by all departments.
- Ensure to oversee Banquet events, manage the team and allocate responsibilities to the team.
- Coordinate and supervise the execution of all Restaurants to ensure clients' specifications are adhered to and that the banquet runs smoothly and efficiently.
- Responsible for the overall operations of the Restaurant, meeting the guests to understand their requirements and supervise the Restaurant team to ensure guest's requirements is met.
- Any matter which may affect the interests of Novotel Visakhapatnam Varun Beach should be brought to the attention of the Management
- Ensure that the team has been trained for all safety provisions.
- Establish and maintain seamless co-ordination & co-operation with all departments of Novotel Visakhapatnam Varun Beach to ensure maximum cooperation, productivity, morale and guest service.
- Motivate and develop the team to ensure smooth functioning of the department and promote teamwork.
- Ensure that the team is well informed of department's objectives and policies.
- Work with internal / external representatives from different departments for executing the banquets.
- Prepare departmental annual budget and also ensure to control and monitor departmental expenditures.
- Maintain and update corporate database, entering delegate bookings to ensure delegate information / records are kept up to date and accurate for future events.
- Identify optimal, cost effective use of the resources and educate the team on the same.
- To run an efficient Restaurant operation with well trained and attentive staff, to provide and ensure high level of guest satisfaction in dining and beverages consumption.
- Ensure that the company policies and standards for Restaurant Operations are implemented and closely monitored.
- To ensure a prompt, courteous response and follow up on all enquiries.
- Ensure that all booking details and requirements are catered to as per the standards.
- Ensure that duty rosters are adhered to and making certain that adequate number of the team will be on duty.
- To ensure that the service of food and drink is courteous and professional.
- To prepare and submit in the required format all information necessary for budgeting purposes.
- Responsible for smooth, efficient, cost effective operation of all Restaurant food service functions.
- Leadership skills that utilize persuasion and motivation to attain organizational goals is the most desirable management quality, followed by honesty, integrity, ethical behavior, tactfulness, openness, and cultural awareness;
Key Contacts Liaises with Responsible for (as assigned) Food & Beverage Department Food & Beverage Supervisor Occupational Health & Safety Employee Responsibility
- Ability to accept responsibility;
- Self confidence, motivation, drive and tenacity;
- Ability to enhance organizational performance;
- Ability to clearly delegate tasks and responsibilities;
- Ability to think strategically, inductively, and creatively;
- And the propensity to recognize and acknowledge other peoples' ideas.
All employees to safeguard their health and safety, and the health and safety of others, in the workplace. Replacement and Temporary Mission:
Be ready and responsible for any job, which may be assigned by the Management.