Hotels & Resorts
Food and Beverage Service
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Job Role :
Asst. Restaurant Manager
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Assistant Restaurant Manager at Sofitel Madina
Sofitel in the Holy City Al Madina in KSA.
With the following requirement
Assistant Restaurant Manager -Sofitel Shahd Almadina
Passionate about guest interaction, food and beverage? As an Assistant Restaurant Manager, you will Support Restaurant Manager in all aspect, responsible for the management of all aspects of the Restaurants' functions, in accordance with operation standards. Directs implements and maintains the highest quality service and management philosophy, which serves as a guide to respective colleagues.
What is in it for you:
What you will be doing:
- ALL Heartist benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
Your experience and skills include:
- Assistant Manager is responsible for the smooth operation of his/her specific area
- He/she is responsible in linking all facets of service, cuisine and entertainment
- In charge of training, grooming standards
- Should be creative and confident and be prepared to think outside of the box
- He/she should take the time to get to know the guests and be committed to service excellence
- Initiative to invest in self-development
- Being entrepreneurial, thinking beyond the boundaries and leading by example are expected
- All hotel standards to be exceeded at all times
- Keep ahead of industry trends, create and implement new revolutionary standards
- Develop ideas on increasing guest satisfaction
- Ensure the operational inventory is always accounted for and in immaculate condition
- Create opportunities for upselling products
- Creates efficient rostering system
- Following up on opening and closing checklists
- Ensure all appropriate equipment is on hand for each service period
- Conducts daily briefings for all staff prior to commencement of shift
- Maintains the HACCP standards as required by the regional governing body
- Ensure all hotel property and facilities are maintained an in an optimal working order
- Master all POS systems
- Establish and maintain effective communication across all divisions
- Lead by example through a passionate, hands on approach
- Assist with collecting information for the monthly P&L review
Your team and working environment:
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in a similar capacity
- Luxury five star experience necessary
- Previous Food and Beverage leadership experience preferred
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times.
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent reading, writing and oral proficiency in English language
- Ability to work effectively and contribute in a team
- High level of integrity, enthusiasm, dedication and support for continuous improvement.
- Understands international luxury travelers and their needs.
Sofitel Shahd Al-madinah boasts a landmark location in the center of Madinah, a short walk from the northern entrance of the Al-Masjid an-Nabawi. The property features 469 keys, including the most luxurious suite in Madinah, two- and three-bedroom suites, Three dining outlets, an executive lounge, two meeting rooms and a fitness center with a gym, stand out as a beacon of modern luxury and French savoir-faire, blending the brand's unique sense of joie de vivre with the very best of the local. Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent. Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS