We are a worldwide Augmented Hospitality leader. We are 300,000 experts committed to reinventing hospitality with unique and unrivalled experiences within our addresses. We are Accor. Our promise is caring and impeccable service. We nurture real passion for service and achievement beyond limits. Our mission is to make the impossible possible to realize your dreams. We’re so much more than hotels—we’re creating innovative lifestyle experiences, whether you live, work or play. Blaze your own trail from 50+ hotel brands, restaurants, nightclubs, spas, co-working spaces, and tech start-ups.
Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Sales and Marketing-PR
Location : Jawa Barat/Indonesia
Level : Staff Line level
Posted : 07 Mar 2022
Job Role : Asst. Sales Manager
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ53182
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type : Permanent
Validate Through : 2022-04-04
Salary Range (monthly): USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
ibis Bandung Trans Studio
- Establishes, maintains, and uses his/her library of reference materials, periodicals, texts and sales leads: stay abreast of market trends and hotel selling techniques.
- Researches the market on a continuing basis to determine where business comes from, what is the influence, who the hotel's clients are, how they normally arrive in the city, etc.
- Maintains close contacts within the community and in neighbouring marketing areas, with airlines, travel agencies, commercial houses, private club, professional associates, etc ... to procure new business for the hotel. This will be done by means of personal sales call (a minimum of 5 call per day), telephone contacts and written communication, and reporting daily basis thru daily report.
- Organizes and promotes, in cooperation with the Food and Beverage Department, special project such as Balls, Tournaments, Exhibition, Parties, Gastronomic Festivities etc to stimulate the Food & Beverage sales within the community.
- Coordinates with Front Office, Food and Beverage and Housekeeping Departments in handling of room reservations and customer's inquiries, requests and complaints.
- Directs, supervises and administers all personnel below.
- Is responsible to optimal sales and maximize hotel revenue, and profitability to achieve the budget.
- Strong business orientation in three aptitudes :
- Diagnosis & analysis (Analytical mind, conceptual skills, good environment understanding);
- Share his/her conviction (Driving force, relational skills, highly committed);
- Strive for results (Success oriented, data finder, initiate / pro-active). - Good managerial, interpersonal, motivational, negotiation skills
-The largest Ibis in Asia Pacific , strategically located in Trans Studio Integrated Complex Shopping Mall and Indoor Theme Park.
-Talent Development Program