Hotels & Resorts
Sales and Marketing-PR
Kuwait City, Kuwait
Job Role :
Asst. Sales Manager
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Assistant Sales Manager
Assistant Sales Manager
Through your passion and motivation, you sell memorable experience to guests who stay in your property. You are professional and knowledgeable about your property, and you build strong relationships and create bond with your guests.
What's in it for you:
What you will be doing:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
- a competitive package for the role
Your experience and skills include:
- Streams throughout both rooms and food & beverage, including the marketing plan of how the same will be achieved.
- Conduct regular thorough analysis of the market and more specifically the hotel competitor set ensuring the hotel is well positioned rate and yield management structure wise to achieve and maintain the budgeted Revenue Generated Index rating.
- Develop, implement and manage rates structures and strategies through market data review and demand analysis.
- Develop, implement and manage the process of developing sales leads and qualifying the same across all business units within the hotel, ensuring all key employees are familiar with and understand this process.
- Establish materialization goals for key accounts and market segments for each team member and monitor and manage the same.
- Monitor and manage the departmental operating expenses in line with budget and forecast.
- Manage the co-ordination of all strategic MH&R Sales & Marketing activities in line with the Area Sales & Marketing Office.
- In conjunction with Human Resources department conduct interviews with candidates for roles in the Sales & Marketing department and prepare job descriptions for the same.
- Ensure all Standard Operating Procedures and Contracts for the Sales & Marketing department are written, reviewed and approved as and when necessary.
- Develop, review and manage departmental work schedules, ensuring adequate Sales & Marketing coverage and representation both in the hotel and the market, including scheduling sales calls, trips, site inspections and familiarisations.
Your team and working environment:
- Pervious Sales & Marketing previous leadership experience essentially required
- Proven ability to build and maintain good relationships with all guests and Clients.
- Communicate thoughts, actions and opportunities clearly with strong networking skills
- Ability to lead by example, believe in a strong team culture and set the scene for high performance
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities.
With us you will always feel positive team work environment and open for all ideas , The team is Transparent & Open for Communication all the time Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor,