Hotels & Resorts
Sales and Marketing-PR
Job Role :
Asst. Sales Manager
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Assistant Sales Manager
Novotel Mumbai Juhu Beach
- With Sales Manager plan sales strategy and implement tactics to achieve budget
- Sell all facets of the hotel and cross sell other Accor Hotels Group properties
- Establish new business and maintain existing business accounts through the preparation and execution of action plans
- Convert sales leads
- Handle accounts/prospects jointly with senior positions
- Solicit and close business according to established parameters
- Conduct familiarizations and site inspections
- Maintain a regular sales call pattern
- Monitor competitive set and communicate tactical changes to Manager
- Attend regular meetings
- Entertain prospects and existing key accounts with the view to sustain business and generate further sales
- Report as required on sales activities and successes
- Participate in conducting client interviews
- Maintain regular contract with the Accor International network of hotels and reservation centre
- Monitor competitor activities
- Build profile in market place
- Assist Sales Manager with collateral distribution and direct mail campaigns
- Develop and maintain contact with business generators, meeting and convention planners, visitors/Convention Bureau travel agents, tour operators, airlines, corporate accounts, Government Departments and other producers closely allied to Hotel Business.
- Work in line with business requirements
- Ensures the delivery of brand promise and provides exceptional service at all times to the guests.
- Provides excellent service to internal customers in other departments as appropriate.
- Handles all guest and internal customer complaints and inquiries in a courteous and efficient manner, following through to make sure problems are resolved satisfactorily.
- Maintains positive guest and colleague interactions with good working relationships.
- Greets visitors, ascertains nature of business, and directs visitors to appropriate employee
- Assists in the preparation of the Annual Business Plan.
- Works closely with other employees in a supportive and flexible manner, focusing on the overall success of the hotel and the satisfaction of hotel guests.
- Ensures new technology and equipment are embraced, improving productivity whilst taking work out of the system
Occupational Health & Safety
- Attends and contributes to all training sessions and meetings as required.
- Exercises responsible behavior at all times and positively representing the hotel team.
- Maintains strong, professional relationship with the relevant representatives from competitor hotels, business partners and other organizations.
- Reads the hotel's Employee Handbook and have an understanding of and adhere to the hotel's rules and regulations and in particular, the policies and procedures relating to computer resources, fire, hygiene, health and safety.
- Ensures high standards of personal presentation and grooming.
- Responds to changes in the Food and Beverage function as dictated by the industry, company and hotel.
- Carries out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- To ensure that all employees have a complete understanding of and adhere to the hotel's policy relating to fire, hygiene, health and safety.