Hotels & Resorts
Animation and Recreation
Lake Louise, Canada
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Assistant Spa Manager
Fairmont ChÃ¢teau Lake Louise
Assistant Spa Manager
The Assistant Spa Manager is responsible for the effectiveness of spa reception, reservations and greeting guests and day to day operations of the spa. It also ensures a high degree of customer satisfaction, training staff and good use of financial resources at all times.
Hotel Overview: Embrace your passion for hiking, skiing, snowboarding and many other outdoor activities in Banff National Park while pursuing a fulfilling career at Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise. Take a risk, make a change and experience a new adventure while further developing your career. To live and work in a National Park is a once in a lifetime opportunity. Our team is a network of empowered individuals with a strong sense of themselves and the hospitality industry. Work hard, play hard and receive extraordinary benefits including subsidized onsite accommodations, which make saving money very easy to manage. Join our Fairmont family today!
Summary of Responsibilities: Reporting to the Director of Spa, responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Maintain an inventory of supplies used in the administration of the spa
- Complete monthly inventory and ordering in tandem with the Director
- Provide administrative assistance to the Director of Spa through daily scheduling and payroll
- Ensure the proper procedures in the operations of the reception and retail area
- Keep up to date reports and ensure that they are accurately processed i.e. CASD reporting
- Oversee the confirmation process and booking strategy of the spa to safeguard revenue and minimize loss from cancellations or unconfirmed cancellations.
- Set sales goals and incentives to drive revenue as well as assist with retail/treatment training from external trainers
- Work in collaboration with the Director of Spa for projects, events, special requests
- Monitor and ensure that all colleagues practice safe procedures at all times
- Responsible for the efficient training of reception staff in terms of work-related tasks and participate in training and development of current and future employees
- Ensure effective communication between all departments in relation to the operations of the receiving department.
- Follow all Fairmont Hotels and Resorts policies.
- Perform all other reasonable duties and responsibilities related to this position in the spa
Physical Aspects of Position (includes but are not limited to):
- Previous leadership experience an asset
- Previous experience in spa setting an asset
- Computer literacy in Windows, MS Office Word, Excel, Opera PMS System and Book4Time is recommended
- Strong business acumen
- Have excellent communication skills (written and oral) in English.
- Proactive skill set - Spa experience an asset
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Demonstrates initiative, and the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to maintain high service levels under pressure
- Frequent standing, bending, computer work and reaching throughout shift
- Occasional lifting and carrying up to 20 lbs
Applicants must be legally eligible to work in Canada. APPLY TODAY: We encourage you to visit our website to learn more about living and working in Lake Louise!
www.lakelouisejobs.com ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS
- At Fairmont Hotels & Resort we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That's why you'll find exceptional work opportunities - throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific - as well as industry - leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London's The Savoy, New York's The Plaza, and Shanghai's Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award - winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits!