Hotels & Resorts
Animation and Recreation
Scottsdale, United States
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Assistant Spa Operations Manager
Fairmont Scottsdale Princess
Assistant Spa Operations Manager
Luxury and tranquility in an authentic setting, await our guests at Well & Being Spa. As an Assistant Spa Operations Manager you will establish and maintain the standards of the Spa etiquette and service in all interactions with guests and staff. Consistency and understanding when implementing the Spa and the Fairmont business objectives, as they relate to operations, finance, human resources, marketing and health & safety is imperative. Executing the business objectives and verbiage to all employees is ongoing, whilst also ensuring that all financial, operations, and marketing opportunities are maximized in alignment with the Spa & Fairmont goals.
What is in it for you:
What you will be doing:
- Employee discounts at Fairmont Scottsdale Princess for you and your family
- Learning programs through our Academies designed to sharpen your skills
- Free meals at our on-site employee restaurant
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
- Career development opportunities with national and international promotion opportunities.
- Excellent benefits including medical/dental/vision and 401K
- Vacation and Holiday Pay and wellness opportunities
Your experience and skills include:
- Train and manage the treatment and guest service teams to be accountable for actions and maintain five diamond service levels
- Assist with spa reservation and spa front desk as needed
- Ensure effective utilization and productivity all of spa colleagues through proper scheduling
- Assist spa leadership team to resolve guest challenges with effective solutions while being mindful of delivering consistent service
- Oversee linen/product inventory and control procedures, quality control, site inspections, and future development according to spa SOPs
- Assist with all provider licenses re: expiration dates
- Assist with Spa treatments team, which includes operations supervisors and treatment leads.
- Assist with all areas of spa facility, administrative duties, training, manager on duty coverage, and meetings
- Oversee daily operations of the spa, salon and fitness center facility with emphasis on guest services, sanitation, safety, fiscal responsibility (i.e. staffing, payroll, expenses and revenue
- Evaluate operations and procedures and implement improvements in conjunction with the Managing Director and Assistant Director.
- Responsible for assigned operational activities and issues on a daily basis.
- Maintain supervisor and line-employee development programs that encourage continuing education, internal promotions and professional development.
- Implement operational standard operating procedures for both the spa and fitness facilities to encourage standard practices and operational efficiencies.
- Accommodate VIP guest preferences and special requests through the assignment of operational tasks to spa and fitness staff.
- Review hotel occupancy forecasts and all weekly spa schedules anticipating labor.
- Handle emergency situations with urgency and discretion.
- Assign job tasks to spa personnel as suited to their position and ability.
- Check that all areas of the spa are set as per the standard operating manual.
Your team and working environment:
- Previous Spa Leadership experience is an asset
- Knowledge of the Book4Time spa software system is an asset
- Microsoft Office suite of software - literacy required, strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel spreadsheets and reports
- Proven competency in the area of organization and communication skills
A team of Heartists that are committed to working together, supporting each other, and providing the best guest experience, Feel Valued, Feel Sparked, We Are One Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent. Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS