Hotels & Resorts
Job Role :
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Associate Director of Finance
Pullman New Delhi Aerocity
Your experience and skills include:
- Minimum 2 to 3 years' experience in similar capacity or at least 8-10 years of relevant industry experience.
- Strong Leadership abilities and organizational skills.
- Excellent Communications and presentation skills.
- Able to drive change and look for operational efficiencies in the organization.
- Comfortable taking ownership of projects and expanding the scope of responsibilities.
- Displays high levels of flexibility, initiatives, sincerity and Team Work.
- Work experience in Star hotels and minimum of 400 keys and above, currently or past.
- Problem solving & decision making skills.
- Strong operations background & Financially astute with Sales & Orientation
- Responsible for managing the day to day financial reporting and controlling requirements of the departments, and will be required to review and Analyse management accounts.
- Ability to think strategically, inductively and creatively.
What you will be doing:
- To ensure that all financial, Legal and Insurance records and files are maintained according to the established standards computerized where possible.
- To know all terms and conditions of the management agreement and to ensure that they are adhered to.
- To implement local accounting procedures to ensure compliance with local government regulations, after approval from the area and/or corporate offices.
- To assist in compiling, together with the Cluster General Manager and Heads of Division, all budgets and forecasts covering all activities of the hotel and to maintain all budget control procedures.
- To understand Accor and/or hotel tax obligations, using the assistance of locally-appointed auditors or tax experts.
- To obtain the requisite government licenses and approvals for the operation of the hotel.
- Responsible for establishing budget forecasts (investment budget and operating budgets) for the organization and keep a record of monthly budgetary discrepancies.
What is in it for you:
- Generous Health Care Package
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide for you and your family
- Career development opportunities with national and international promotion opportunities
- Learning programs through our Academies designed to sharpen your skills
- Captivating and rewarding experience working alongside passionate professionals.
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21