Job Description For Baker Chef de Partie
Queen Elizabeth 2
Baker Chef De Partie
The Baker is responsible for production of the highest quality products, supervising the colleagues in efficient manner; strive to keep the working hours to the most efficient. Without compromising quality, maintain hygiene and safety standards as per company guidelines. Create a departmental culture of motivation, team spirit and creativity.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
Your experience and skills include:
- Responsible in the production and baking of bread, breakfast pastry and savory products according to the prescribed recipes and specifications.
- Understand the basic philosophy of the company. Implement and energize the company philosophy in his daily work.
- Check the required mise-en-place according to food outlet orders.
- Prepare store requisitions for supervisor's approval and check that the received goods meet the predetermined quality and purchasing specifications.
- Ensure the proper handling and storage of all semi-finished and finished bakery products, groceries and daily products to keep spoilage to a minimum.
- Monitor the proper handling and storage of all produce to keep spoilage to a minimum.
- Create new types of Bread and Bakery preparing sample tasting
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience as Baker
- Great Knowledge of different variety of bread
- Great Knowledge of Danish and bakery
- Attention to detail in quality and guest-oriented
- Flexible and able to embrace and respond to change effectively, open minded Your team and working environment:
The iconic Queen Elizabeth (QE2) Dubai's first and only floating hotel is a 497 room hotel and one-of-a-kind entertainment destination, rich in History where the past is relived in the luxury of today.
Guest experience is a true British Heritage and history with a visit to one of the world's most celebrated ocean liners, now permanently docked in the new marina at Dubai's Port Rashid in the UAE.
The property is in close proximity to some of Dubai's attractions including the Burj Khalifa, Dubai Mall, Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) and the Dubai World Trade Centre. The Queen Elizabeth 2 shares a neighborhood with some of Dubai's other cultural gems including the Gold Souk, Dubai Creek and the Etihad Museum. The nearest airport is Dubai International Airport, 8 km from the accommodation. Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent. Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS