Hotels & Resorts
Wailea, United States
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Baker II - Full-Time
Fairmont Kea Lani - Maui
Providing Inspired Food & Beverage to highlight the destination we represent is one of our passions. Every memorable dining experience begins behind the scenes with our Culinary team's commitment to safe, efficient operations and exceptional cuisine. As a Baker II, the care you devote to food and workspace preparation will result in the creation of truly spectacular fare.
What is in it for you:
What you will be doing:
- Generous Health Care Package
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
Your experience and skills include:
- Ensuring high quality and consistency of food preparation and presentation as per Fairmont standards
- Ensure overall cleanliness and maintenance of our bakeshop exceeds expectations
- Maintain a clean workstation and minimize waste
- Check service stations for necessary equipment and set up: ice, dishes, and utensils; replenish as needed
- Have full knowledge of all dessert and pastry menu items, garnishes, contents and preparation methods
- Adhere to the State of Hawaii & EcoSure food handling safety standards
- Organize time so all side work is completed according to shift demand
Your team and working environment:
- Three years previous baking experience, preferably in a similar high volume environment is required
- Previous culinary hotel work experience is an asset.
- TB Clearance
- Food Safety Certification or ServSafe Certification
- Creative and passionate about food and customer service
- Able to work in a high-pressure environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; a team player
Fairmont Kea Lani is Hawaii's only all-suite and villa luxury resort. Nestled on the pristine white sands of Wailea's Polo Beach, this award-winning oceanfront paradise redefines luxury with a state-of-the-art spa, island inspired cuisine and authentic culture. Experience a distinct spirit of aloha and genuine island hospitality that creates one of a kind experiences for each and every guest.
All Candidates must be in possession of identification proving authorization to work in the United States as defined in the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986 (IRCA). This Position does not offer sponsorship of Work Visas. Resumes submitted that cannot fulfill these requirements will not be considered. Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS