Hotels & Resorts
Food and Beverage Service
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Banquet Executive
ABOUT FAIRMONT SINGAPORE AND SWISSÔTEL THE STAMFORD
At RC Hotels, we believe the best hospitality experience starts with having great and happy colleagues!
We are looking for a diverse group of passionate individuals to join our two iconic hotels with 13 restaurants and bars; one of Asia's largest and award-winning Willow Stream Spa; and the cutting edge Raffles City Convention Centre.
Come and be a part of the RC family, and let us work with you to build a dynamic and fulfilling career where everyone will have equal opportunities for growth and success.
Take the step to be a part of something big today, we'd love to hear from you!
Summary of Responsibilities:
The main responsibilities and tasks of this position are as listed below, but not limited to these:
- Perform the tasks of function room setup, dining table setting, buffet counter and refreshment setting base on each BEO's requirement, instruction and departmental standards
- Prepare, maintain or check the preparation of service mise-en-place according to each event and are ready/sufficient for operation needs
- Check the appearance, orderliness, cleanliness and proper set-up of the function room/refreshment area and all its related areas with the function checklist, and be ready before 30 minutes of the commence of each event/coffee break
- Maintain and ensure all function rooms appearance, orderliness and cleanliness are at satisfied condition after the end of each event
- Handle event billing accordingly to BEO's instruction and complete post function report when event ended
- Assist the management to supervise junior team members and casual labour under his/her leadership/section and to ensure all tasks assigned/required by the event/operation are carried out on time and according to instruction and departmental standards as well as at the satisfied level
- To monitor/supervise the use of equipment by casual labour and to ensure it is used in the correct manner under the relevant standard of operations and work safety guideline
- Use guest names wherever possible
- Greet and farewell guests in a friendly, courteous manner
- Adjust service to suit guests' requests, personalise to meet needs
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
- At least 1 year in F&B management experience with strong background of banquet operations
- Leadership / People management
- Service oriented with an eye for details
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work under pressure and independently
We are an inclusive company and what we really hope to achieve is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent. Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit: https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
If you feel you are ready for your next professional challenge, apply on: https://careers.accor.com/
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.