Hotels & Resorts
Food and Beverage Service
Job Role :
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Banquet Set-Up Houseperson
Fairmont Scottsdale Princess
Banquet Set-Up Houseperson (Banquet Event Set-Up)
Passionate about everything Food & Beverage and putting a smile on our guests' faces? As Banquet Set-Up Houseman (Banquet Event Set-Up) at the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess, you will have the perfect opportunity to touch the hearts of our guests by making their special occasions truly unforgettable.
What is in it for you:
What you will be doing:
- Employee discounts at the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess, local companies and Accor worldwide for you and your family
- On-Site employee cafeteria
- Learning programs through our Academies designed to sharpen your skills
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
- Great Medical and Dental benefits, 401K, Direct Deposit etc...
- Career development opportunities within the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess in addition to national promotion opportunities. The sky is the limit!
Your experience and skills include:
- Set up rooms & function areas in the hotel
- Clear and reset tables as well as ensuring service areas are clean and tidy.
- Maintain standards of hygiene for food handling and presentation
- Follow all safety and sanitation policies
Your team and working environment:
- Warm and caring personality
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team with minimum supervision
- Ability to anticipate and focus attention on guest needs, being professional and welcoming
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
- A team of Heartists that are committed to working together, supporting each other, and providing the best guest experience Feel Valued, Feel Sparked, We are One.
- Adhere to Fairmont Scottsdale Princess Grooming Guidelines
- Constant standing and walking throughout the shift
- Constant lifting of up to 50 lbs
- Frequent kneeling, pushing, pulling, lifting
- Occasional ascending or descending ladders, stairs and ramps
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent. Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS