Hotels & Resorts
Food and Beverage Service
Dubai/United Arab Emirates UAE
Job Role :
Food & Beverage Supervisor
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Banquet Supervisor
Position: Banquet Supervisor
Department: Food & Beverage
Reports to: Assistant Banquet Manager
PURPOSE OF POSITION
To oversee and direct all aspects of the guests function to achieve the highest possible guest satisfaction.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIESKEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain and promote Raffles Hotels & Resorts Brand Promise and operational excellence.
- Direct all operational activities towards supporting the Raffles Dubai's Mission, Vision, and Core Values.
- Must know the standards set by Raffles Hotels & Resorts (MOG) and Raffles Dubai standards.
- Assisting manager in the Meeting's operation.
- Develop weekly Meeting Center duty roster and station plan.
- Handling of guests complains.
- Ensuring of service standards during operations and also to give training and guidance.
- Performs opening/ closing duties as assigned. (Check list)
- Meeting Room maintenance and housekeeping.
- To update and disseminate relevant information to Meeting Centre employees.
- Assist in employees' development, counseling and resolving staff conflict.
- Welcoming the guests, assist & lead them to the meeting room.
- Ensure maximum guest satisfaction through personal recognition and prompt cordial attention from arrival through departure.
- Monitor Meeting Center personnel to ensure maximum guest satisfaction through personal recognition and prompt cordial attention.
- Manage and provide direction for day-to-day operation and administration of all components of Meeting rooms.
- Supervise and coordinates any requests from the guest concerning meeting rooms.
- Is fully aware of the Credit policy.
- Be attentive to guests and resolve their complaints where possible, reporting all incidents to your Supervisor.
- Sign in and out in the logbook before and after shift.
- Learning of safety, sanitation and hygiene policies.
- Participation in internal training and necessary meetings.
- Have a thorough understanding and knowledge of all food and beverage items in the menu.
- Maintain detailed knowledge of coffee breaks menus and other outlets operation timing, including daily specials.
- Maintain complete knowledge of all F&B services, outlets, hotel services/features and hours of operations, as they affect the areas of responsibility.
- Able to account and handle cash effectively, efficiently, with integrity and follow established and proper Accounting procedures.
- Carry out any other duties as and when assigned by the Management of the Hotel.
- Assist other Food & Beverage Outlets in their operations within peak times when needed
- Excellent reading, writing and oral proficiency in English
- Experienced in all aspects of banquet service
- Must be well-presented and professionally groomed at all times
- Excellent leader and trainer with solid motivational and teamwork skills
- Attention to detail and strong interpersonal skills to deal with diverse staff
- Knowledge of Excel, MS Word, Power Point
- Hotel Restaurant Management graduate
- Minimum 2 - 3 years Hotel experience with at least 1 year in a 5 star luxury operation environment