Hotels & Resorts
Food and Beverage Service
Incheon, Korea, Democratic People`s Republic of
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Bar Manager
ibis Styles Ambassador Incheon Airport
- Take charge of Bar operation.
- Coordinate and assist in opening/closing duties and ensure that all settings are completed according to standardsand proceduresprior to the start of operation.
- Handle guests' complaints and comments tactfully and efficiently.
- Plan, implement and measure profit enhancement programs .
- Implement and maintain control measures to ensure that food &beverage costs, productivity, labour costs and operating supply costs for the outlet is in line with budget.
- Up-sell and promote food and beverage offers at every available opportunity in order to maximize sales revenue.
- Handle all administration work pertaining to cashier/bar operation requirement and company's policies.
- Minimum 6 years of relevant experience in a similar capacity.
- Additional certifications in Food & Beverage will be advantage.
- Sommelier certificate & Craftsman Bartender.
- Awards winning of cocktail competition.
- Experience of 5-star hotel as in charge of Bar
- Good reading, writing and oral proficiency in English langugae.