Hotels & Resorts
Food and Beverage Service
London, United Kingdom
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Bar Manager
Novotel London West
- Responsible for making sure the bar team delivers the best service, in terms of the quality of drinks and actual service to the customer.
- Use every opportunity to promote revenue and profitability within the Bar Department.
- To lead the Bar team by example and ensure that there is a good working environment.
- Ensure a warm and friendly atmosphere at the point of sale and inform guests of any special offers.
- Acknowledge verbal complaints and deal directly with those in your responsibility
- Welcome and maintain the loyalty of key customers.
- Manage the day-to-day running of the team.
- Check all cashing up procedures and any activity reports.
- Take part in the preparation and implementation of training plans for the department for all new recruits and existing employees.
- Check the day to day presentation of all employees in the department.
- Carry out Duty Management shifts accordingly DM ROTA and business needs
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to communicate to other Heads of Departments as well as members of your team.
- 1-2 years' experience of working in a bar environment at a management level will be beneficial
- High Level of spoken and written English
- Have a flexible and can-do attitude
- Bonus Scheme
- Three complimentary Bonus Breaks - benefit from a free one or two-day break in another Accor property in the UK each year
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor Hotels worldwide
- Automatic Enrolment to Pension Scheme
- Healthcare Scheme
- Free meals on duty
- Up to 33 days of annual leave per annum
- Employee Assistance Programme offering confidential advice to help with employee's wellbeing
Salary: £35,000 per annum + Bonus Scheme
The successful candidate must already have eligibility to work in the UK.