Hotels & Resorts
Food and Beverage Service
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Bar Manager
Mercure Grand Hotel Seef - All Suites
As Bar Manager you will be responsible for the service excellence in the bar operations through crafting original beverage menu items and designing new, innovative cocktails and menus. The Bar Manager will oversee the Bar team and will ensure compliance with service standards, observes performance, monitors quality, provides feedback and assists in departmental training programs.
What is in it for you:
What you will be doing:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
Your experience and skills include:
- Organizes the F&B point of sale under his/her responsibility
- Ensures guest satisfaction and high standards of service for customers
- Manages and motivates the team to develop the sales and the quality of the services
- Helps increase the bar's revenue through his/her sales actions
- Directs and coordinates all activities and provides assistance to the staff in the outlet and bar assigned, to ensure all established service standards and procedures of Mercure Grand Hotel SEEF are implemented consistently, leading to guest satisfaction, staff satisfaction and profit for the Hotel.
Your team and working environment:
- Service focused personality is essential and a passion for everything food and beverage
- Previous experience in a similar leadership role is an asset
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities and the ability to lead by example
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Diploma in or degree in hospitality - food & beverage, professional hospitality degree or hospitality management will be an advantage.
- Good working knowledge of MS Excel, Word, & PowerPoint
MERCURE Grand Hotel Seef is an all-suite hotel in Seef district surrounded by two biggest malls of Bahrain, Seef and City Center. It offers free Wi-Fi, a bar, a terrace with Shisha, meeting rooms, a spa, fitness center and an outdoor pool.
MERCURE Grand Hotel Seef is dedicated to providing different employee benefits to its entire Heartist employees such as the ALL Heartists discount card, staff accommodation, free transportation, medical and life Insurance. Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent. Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS