Hotels & Resorts
Food and Beverage Service
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Bar Tender | Pullman Hotel
Pullman at Sydney Olympic Park
What we Offer
Located in the Heart of NSWs most exciting entertainment precinct - and home to Accor Stadium - you'll receive fully laundered uniforms, fantastic career and development opportunities, access to wellness benefits, hotel discounts, worldwide benefits, PLUS the opportunity to work in a precinct inclusive of the recently awarded Australian Hotel of the Year (midscale) - Novotel Sydney Olympic Park.
About the Role
Our Bartenders are responsible for providing exceptional service whilst preparing and serving a range of beverage options, in our well-appointed Bacar Restaurant. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Providing a friendly and personal welcome for guests, constantly attentive to their needs
- Establishing good relations with guests, offering advice and fostering customer loyalty
- Promoting the bar offer and helping create a good atmosphere
- Taking orders, serving guests and handling cash operations..
- Responsible Service of Alcohol Competency Card.
- Immaculate, professional presentation
- Flexibility and ability to work a variety of shifts including days, nights, weekends and Public Holidays.
- Sound work ethic, and willingness to be part of a fast-paced, service driven team
- Experience in a similar role is highly desirable
At Accor, creating exceptional guest experiences is an obsession. Everything we do, we do to ensure our guests Feel Welcome and Feel Valued. With over 4,000 properties across 90 countries, we are a true international brand.
Pullman, Novotel and Ibis Hotels Sydney Olympic Park form part of the most unique Hotel precinct in NSW, being home to major sporting, music and entertainment events. We offer exceptional opportunities for career development across much-loved brands ranging from renowned five-star luxury hotels to economy lodgings. Interested applicants with full rights to work in Australia, should apply now.
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.