Hotels & Resorts
Food and Beverage Service
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Bartender
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Possess a pleasant personality and good manners so that he/she is presentable when conversing with patrons/residents and commands respect when dealing with staff
- Check on the bar set up. Ensures that the bar is set according to the standard or instructed by the Manager.
- All patrons should be greeted warmly upon first contact
- Responsible for taking down food & beverage orders from patrons and ensure that the orders are correct & arrive promptly.
- Preparing of fresh garnishes for operation.
- Cleaning & maintenance of all operational equipment
- Encourage sales to increase the average check. Make offers and suggestions to the patron's seconds round when their drinks are three-quarter empty.
- Responsible for preparing and serving of drinks and snack orders. Hot snacks and cold drinks must be served promptly to the guest once it is ready, so that it arrives at the patron's table at the correct temperature.
- Ensure all beverages and snacks are served according to the service standard.
- All bartenders are responsible for checking that the patrons are satisfied at all times.
- Ensure that the bills are charged properly before presenting them to the patrons for payments.
- Thank all patrons for patronizing the outlet upon their departure.
- To clear & clean bar counter after the departure of the patrons as quickly as possible.
- Can be assigned to other section/duties by the management team when the need arises.
- Learn to know individual patron's names and try to remember their preferences to extend a personalized service.
- Should always ensure that the mise en place is at par stock level.
- To clean and set up the coffee machine mise en place and ensure that sufficient stock is available.
- Practice appropriate and effective measures to improve control of costs
- To order and collect F&B supply requisition. Ensure that the stock is collected as per requisition. All pink copies are to be submitted to the Captain in-charge for monthly stock.
- To have complete knowledge on the food, beverage, service available, preparation methods and time in sections appointed.
- To be aware of the bar technıques and mıxology as well as any new trends/ products ın the beverage area
- To apply the necessary precautions with regards to the hotel food safety and hygiene standards (HACCP)
- Obtain customers feedback during operations to ensure satisfaction
- To relay any customer complaints to Manager
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned by management team