Hotels & Resorts
Food and Beverage Service
Luang Prabang, Lao People`s Democratic Republic
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Bartender (Lao-National)
Pullman Luang Prabang
DELIVER PULLMAN BRAND SERVICE STANDARD
ORGANIZE WORK SPACE USABILITY, ORDER AND SAFETY
- Responsible for prepare beverages in restaurant & Bar efficiently and in a most courteous manner.
- Perform and accomplishment of Brand standard
- Carry out all duties in accordance with tasks and descriptions with reference to established rules and policies.
- Improves the department's results by create fashionable and trendy drink
PROMOTE AND CREATE GUEST RELATIONSHIP AND RECOGNITION
- Ensures that bar and responsible areas are kept clean and tidy
- Ensures that opening and closing checks are carried out
- Ensures that the equipment and cultural assets of the department remain in good condition and working order
- Ensure adequate of supplies, materials, and requisition for beverage & general supplies
- Par stock and Inventories have been carried out
- Applies the hotel's security regulations (in case of fire etc.) with respect.
- Is responsible for the security of people and property in the area under his/her remit Contributes to overall operational efficiency by performing relevant duties as assigned.
- Maintains proper records of Sales and all concerns pertaining to personnel or equipment in appropriate logbooks for reference.
Work Experience Knowledge and Experience
- Establishes excellent relations with guests
- Is familiar with all the hotel's services and informs guests about them to encourage use
- Monitor guest service personnel constantly, ensuring that at all times maximum guest is being achieved though guest recognition and prompt cordial attention.
- To Handle requests or inquiries regarding food and services
- Provide guests with the most accurate and up to date information at all times.
- Certificate or diploma in hospitality or related field
- 6 - 12 months in a bartender position
- Minimum beverage knowledge included Wine
- Technical service skills
- Interpersonal skills - communicates easily/openly
- Communication skills in English spoken/written
- Reliable and consistent
- Personal presentation, clean/tidy
- Comes across as enthusiastic, energetic
- Can work as part of a team